She's Two Month Old

Akisha Denise is now two month's old. Time flies very fast, I can't imagine how fast she grows, from being a premature baby. Thank God that He's always guiding our precious baby and always keeping her healthy. And of course a birthday is not complete without a birthday cake, me and wife just bought her an strawberry cake for her second birthday. And we promised that will do it every month until she became one year old. I just hope and pray that she'll continue to be healthy and strong.

11 comments:

SkippyHeart said...
September 3, 2009 at 10:33 PM

cute baby!

btw, thanks for droppin' by my site. :)

Marice said...
September 4, 2009 at 9:52 AM

how time really flies! she's getting cuter and cuter everyday :)

Kalijaka said...
September 4, 2009 at 3:29 PM

have a nice time with the baby

nuranuraniku.blogspot.com said...
September 6, 2009 at 12:24 AM

halo friend..
beautiful baby akisha,,,I love you.

thank for visit me in ALJUBAIL S.A
I follow you,,you follow me,,ok,,thank.

Anaa said...
September 7, 2009 at 9:06 AM

"I just hope and pray that she'll continue to be healthy and strong". anaa turut mengaminkan asaanya.
Slm for Akisha. Thanks for ur visit to my blog.

S-H-Y said...
September 7, 2009 at 4:12 PM

Wah cute baby, nweiz hape berday to your baby...

dhemz said...
September 9, 2009 at 2:13 AM

waaa....super duper spoiled si baby....:)she have the same name with my daughter...but the spelling is different....:)

burn said...
September 9, 2009 at 5:42 PM

ang cute nyo naman every month my cake si baby... Suya ko....

Budi Setiawan said...
September 11, 2009 at 2:32 AM

halo my friend
congratulation for your lovely baby, she is so cute and pretty.
Thanks.
From
boeditea

Distance Learning

Manajemen 2000

alkatro said...
September 11, 2009 at 9:59 PM

thx 4 visiting my blog. Akhisa, great name for cute baby.. Have a nice day, Akhisa :)

ruby said...
September 16, 2009 at 5:24 PM

aw i use to do this with my son when we were still in pinas!!! blog the cake baby..